The Stress Management in the Workplace training program delivers trademarked stress management tools that are unmatched in the measured results they will produce for you and your organization.
Stress management in the workplace requires more than helpful tips. Changing economic times have us pulled in multiple directions. The pressures and demands between work and personal life are blurred. As a result, the consequences of stress in the workplace come from what is happening to each of us both on and off the job.
1. The student will be able to understand the differences between effective and ineffective coping
2. The student will be able to compare the body’s physiological reactions while relaxed and while under stress
3. The student will be able to demonstrate the interception of stressful emotions and thoughts.
4. The student will be able to recognize continuous patterns of stressful behavior
5. The student will be able to identify how external and internal demands and expectations induce stress
6. The student will be able to explain and give examples of what constitutes effective dealing with stress in relationships
Through highly interactive learning, participants apply these stress management training tools to getting more of what’s important to them done in less time. Organizational skills are improved so that less things “fall through the cracks.”
A realistic and positive Big Picture view is instilled that helps keep all stresses in perspective. Specific practical tools are learned that produce immediate results. Applications have a positive impact on stress levels both on and off the job.